Last modified: January 7, 2020
1. PRESTO MEDIA: Every agreement entered into between private limited liability company “Presto Media”, with its registered office at 1217 Cadwell Drive Bloomington, IL 61701 (hereinafter referred to as “Presto Media”) and the customer is governed by these terms and conditions.
PRESTO MEDIA offers an online application with the brand name “Zenpost”. This tool offers an integration of various services that ensure a more efficient content publishing of its customers. More specifically, the online services facilitate online content publishing, distribution and analysis, and consist among other things of (hereinafter referred to as the “services”):
ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) has the right to change the offer and the composition of its services (as well as its basic module and/or features, cf. article 10) whenever it decides to do so. It will at least ensure that the customer is informed of this in advance within a reasonable term through an entry on its website or through ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) communication to existing customers (cf. article 18). The services, as described above, on the website or in the ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) communication (cf. 18) are made available on an “as is” basis. The customer will, moreover, be entitled to use a trial version (cf. article 9) and may at all times request further information from ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) in respect to this. The customer therefore declares that he has been sufficiently informed about the contents and the scope of the services.
2. Area of application: By ordering the services of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) (including registration for the trial version – cf. article 9), the customer acknowledges that he has read and accepts the general terms and conditions.
These general terms and conditions may at all times be consulted on the ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) website with the URL https://Zenpost.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”).These terms and conditions at all times take precedence over terms and conditions of the customer, even if they stipulate that they apply exclusively.
If ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) fails to require strict application of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions, this cannot be considered a tacit waiver of these rights.
ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) reserves the right to change its general terms and conditions whenever it wishes to do so by a change on its website. Any such change will be announced within a reasonable term in advance by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) on its website, as well as through the ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) communication to its existing customers (cf. article 18).
The nullity of one or more provisions in these terms and conditions does not affect the applicability of all other provisions. In the event of the nullity of one of the provisions, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) and the customer, as far as possible and according to their loyalty and conviction, will negotiate to replace the void provision by an equivalent provision.
3. Customers: A customer is any private or professional person who purchases services from ZENPOST (Presto Media brand), as well as anyone who acts in the name and for the account of an artificial person.
Private customers are assumed to be at least 18 years of age.
These general terms and conditions do not affect the legal rights which are granted to the consumer-customer by law with respect to consumer protection.
4. Offer: Offers of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) are without any obligation and should only be considered an invitation to the customer to place an order.
An offer is only valid for the specific order to which it relates and does therefore not automatically apply to subsequent similar orders. Offers only comprise the services that are specifically stated in the offer.Promotions, leaflets or catalogues, of whatever nature, issued by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) will not be considered an offer.
5. Formation of the agreement: An agreement will only be legally and finally concluded when the customer places an order with ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) (i) through the ordering option on the website, or (ii) by telephone, and subject to the condition that this order is followed by an e-mail from ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) to the customer in which a user account is provided containing the activation password (for further details see article 6). An exception to the foregoing is if the customer has previously used the trial version and therefore already has been given a user account (as explained in article 9). A valid order presupposes that the customer has at least provided the following information:
Before the customer receives a user account, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) is entitled to request further information about the customer and his activities, including, but not limited to, an assessment of his creditworthiness.
The information provided by a customer to qualify for a user account must at least be accurate, truthful, up to date and complete.Failure by the customer to provide the correct information, or in the event of doubts by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) about the identity or admissibility of the activities of the customer will entitle ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) to refuse to implement the order by providing a user account. Orders showing that the customer intends to resell the services himself will also entitle ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) to refuse.
A refusal to provide a user account (and hence a contract) by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) will never be a reason for any compensation.Any changes or additions to the agreement after the user account has been provided will only be considered valid after written approval of and implementation by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand).
6. User account/login: Acceptance by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) of a valid order by the customer will activate the user account. A user account and accompanying login(s) provides the customer with access to the services of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand). Access to the services implies a right by the customer to use the services – at a charge. Under no circumstances does it imply a transfer of ownership of the services by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) to the customer.
A user account contains the location and access codes that allow the customer access to the services.The allocation of a user account is accompanied by the allocation of at least two (2) or more logins. The number of logins corresponds with the number of users of the customer allowed by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand).
A login belongs to one person only and may therefore not be shared with other persons. Every user of the customer must create a unique password for each login, which will belong to his personal information.Each customer is only responsible for the protection and security of his data concerning the user account and logins, including, but not limited to, the user name and the password. The customer is assumed not to transfer this information to a third party and to immediately punish any unauthorized use as well as bring it to the attention of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand). A customer is, moreover, not even assumed to disclose his passwords (or those of his users per login) to ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) (for example, when using the helpdesk when seeking the assistance of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) – cf. article 17). Each loss or misuse of the personal details connected to the user account and accompanying logins may therefore lead to liability towards ZENPOST (Presto Media brand).
7. Duration: An agreement to use the services of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) is entered into for an indefinite period of time. The extension of the agreement is, however, always subject to advance payment by the customer for the agreed period (quarter or year). ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) thus uses subscription format.
The customer may terminate the agreement at any time and for any reason by sending an e-mail to ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) (support@Zenpost.com). ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) is obliged to terminate the agreement within five (5) working days after the date of this e-mail and to deactivate the customer’s user account. In any case, the termination of the license needs to take place before ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) has proceeded to invoicing in light of the advance payment of the upcoming agreed upon period. If the termination takes place after ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) has already proceeded to invoicing, the customer is supposed to pay the invoice in a timely manner (even if he is by no means planning on continuing to use the agreement).
If the customer does not agree to the non-exhaustive listing of (i) a change of the offer or the composition of the services of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) (cf. article 1), (ii) a change of the general terms and conditions by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) (cf. article 2) or (iii) any announced price adjustment by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) (cf. article 10), he may at all times simply terminate the agreement. Under no circumstances does this entitle the customer to claim compensation from ZENPOST (Presto Media brand).
8. Delivery: The services of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) are provided as “software as a service”. The mere announcement of the user account (with accompanying logins) to the customer will be considered a delivery of the services.
Use of the portal of the services by the customer is equivalent to acceptance of the services. Use of and access to the services by the customer presupposes an Internet connection and the use of a modern web browser (such as but not limited to the most recent version of Google Chrome). If an obsolete web browser is used, the customer may not be able to use all functions of the services or these functions may not operate optimally.
9. Trial version: Each potential customer will be given an opportunity, before an agreement is entered into, to use a trial version of the services for 14 calendar days. This requires an online registration by the user but will be free of charge. On conclusion of this period, the trial version will end automatically without any action by the user being required.
If the customer subsequently (or even before the end of the period of the trial version) wishes to place a definitive order, the conditions as described in article 5 must be complied with. Pursuant to Book VI Market Practices & Consumer Protection of the Belgian Business Code (WER), the private customer (in his capacity of a consumer) basically has a right of withdrawal. However, the delivery of services forms an exception to the right of withdrawal (art. VI.53 °13 WER), so that the private customer can no longer rely on this right. Moreover, by placing an order, the private customer expressly agrees that the delivery of the services may commence and he, consequently, acknowledges that he no longer has such right of withdrawal.
Nevertheless, prior to entering into the agreement, each private customer may always use the trial version offered by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand). By offering a trial version of the services, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) thus offers more than it is required to by law. Professional customers will under no circumstances have a right of withdrawal.
10. Price: A basic module of the services is free and consists of the following elements:
If the customer also opts for one or more of the following additional services (being an “add-on” or “feature”), an additional monthly price per feature will be charged
All prices will at all times be shown on the website and are expressed in euros. The prices do not include VAT.
The prices will be similar to the prices as shown on the website at the time when the agreement between the parties is entered into (cf. article 5).
Under no circumstances does ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) guarantee that it will maintain its prices – as shown on the website – for a specific period, since it depends on the market structure. In so far as the prices are based on the level of the applicable wage costs, costs of components/services, social security contributions and public service charges, costs of materials and parts, exchange rates and/or other costs, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) will be entitled, in the event of an increase or decrease of one or more of these price factors, to increase or decrease its prices accordingly whenever it wishes to do so, in accordance with the legally permitted standards. The new price structure will be notified to the existing customers (cf. article 18) at least one month before they take effect through the ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) communication.
11. Invoicing: ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) undertakes to invoice its private and professional customers. It will do so on a monthly or yearly basis, depending on when the customer has opted to place his order (cf. article 5), but always prior to the performance of the services for this period.If the customer terminates the agreement (cf. article 7), the amounts already paid to ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) (irrespective of whether the advance payment related to a period of a quarter or a year) will be kept by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) and will not be returned.
By ordering/purchasing the services, the customer expressly agrees to electronic invoicing by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand), unless agreed otherwise in writing by the parties.The invoice will be sent to the address provided by the customer with his order. The customer undertakes to inform ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) in time of any changes in respect to this.
12. Payment: The customer must pay in advance, using the online payment method used by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) and as provided for on its website. To process payments, PRESTO MEDIA uses external professional and specialized partners that offer a payment platform such as: Stripe 3180 18th St, San Francisco, CA 94110;
The financial details of the customer that are entered for his online payment will only be exchanged between the external partner and the financial institutions involved. PRESTO MEDIA does not have access to the confidential financial details of the customer.
The online payments are made with the aid of secure protocols. All online payments are subject to the general terms and conditions of the external administrator of the payment platform, who has exclusive responsibility for the correct processing of all online payments.
If – contrary to the foregoing – the customer wishes to pay by bank transfer or another payment method, he must inform ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) of this in time in advance and ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) must accept it in writing. ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) reserves the right to refuse such request, for whatever reason.ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) operates a payment term of 14 calendar days, counting from the date of the invoice.
Any invoice that has not been paid, or only partly paid, on the due date will be subject by law and without any notice of default to late payment interest of 1% per overdue month, for which a month that has already started is considered to be fully lapsed. The amount due will, moreover, be increased by 12% of the invoice amount, with a minimum of fifty euros (€ 50,00) (excl. VAT), by way of lump sum compensation, irrespective of the right of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) to claim higher compensation. ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) also reserves the right to temporarily suspend the access to the services until it has received actual payment from the customer.The unconditional payment of part of an invoice amount is deemed to be an express acceptance of the invoice.
Invoices may only be validly protested in writing by registered letter within 14 calendar days after the invoice date stating the invoice date, invoice number and a detailed explanation.
13. Cancellation: If an order is cancelled, even for a part, but at least prior to the delivery of the services (cf. article 8), PRESTO MEDIA reserves the right to claim compensation from the customer of 10% of the price of the cancelled order, not including VAT, irrespective of PRESTO MEDIA’s right to compensation for the damage it has actually suffered, if it is able to prove it.
14. Termination options PRESTO MEDIA: Since the agreement has been entered into for an indefinite period of time, PRESTO MEDIA has the right to terminate the agreement with the customer – by deactivation of his user account – if it believes it has an objective reason for doing so. Objective reasons include, but are not limited to:
After deactivation, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) is entitled to refuse the customer any future access to the services, or to undo the deactivation again after negotiating with the customer. In each of these cases ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) is entitled to claim compensation for the damage it has suffered as a result.
ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) undertakes to inform the customer of the deactivation by email at least 5 calendar days before termination takes effect.
In the event of deactivation during the course of a period (quarter or year), for which ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) has received advance payment from the customer, it undertakes to refund this payment to the customer pro rata within 14 calendar days after the services have actually stopped.
15. Confidentiality: (15.1) Input data: All data entered by the customer when using the services (hereinafter “input data”) will be treated confidentially by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) to the best of its ability and with the necessary care.
ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) will confine itself merely to analyzing the user behavior of its customers with a view to improving its services. A list of the employees who have access to the input data can be requested by sending an email to support@Zenpost.com. Only if a customer specifically asks for this after contacting the helpdesk (cf. article 17), ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) will, by way of exception, possibly grant other employees access to the input data in order to resolve the customer’s problem fast and effectively. ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) acts as a facilitator for the processing of the input data of the customer, and should therefore be considered the sole processor. The customer is and remains the person ultimately responsible for his processed input data and their contents. The processing through ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) may take place anywhere in the world using the techniques ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) itself considers sufficient.
Each customer is obliged to provide confidentiality to his own input data and to ensure that this confidentiality is also observed by third parties whom he grants access to his user account. A customer must be aware that when he transfers his “API-key” to a third party he grants this third party full access to his user account, logins and input data.
ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) can under no circumstances be held liable for the loss or incorrect use of the input data of his customers, unless this is purely due to negligence on his part. ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) will only grant third parties access to the input data of his customer if it is requested to do so by law (for example: as part of a legal investigation or if it is forced to do so by a judgement of the court). Any costs or damage for ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) resulting from such access will be at the expense of the customer.(15.2) Cooperation: All information (including but not limited to business data, customer lists, or information about wage sheets) exchanged between ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) and a (potential) customer prior to cooperation between the parties to explore the possibilities of possible cooperation will be treated as confidential by each party receiving such information. This same obligation applies to all information exchanged between the parties during the cooperation. This obligation to observe confidentiality will, however, under no circumstances create a situation whereby ideas discussed between the parties that may serve to improve or expand the services of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) be subsequently worked out by and in the name of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) and then commercialized.The receiving party may only disclose this confidential information to its employees in so far as it must be disclosed to them for the purpose of possible cooperation. Each of the receiving parties is obliged to observe perpetual confidentiality, unless the information provided has become public through no fault of the receiving party, or if the receiving party is required to disclose it by law.
Each of the receiving parties undertakes not to exploit the information in any way or to use it for any other purpose than to explore the feasibility of cooperation between the parties. None of the receiving parties will submit an application for intellectual property protection, wherever in the world, relating to the information provided to them, nor will they provide anyone with an opportunity to do so, unless they have the express permission of the party providing the information.
If any of the receiving parties fails to meet the conditions of article 15.2, they will be obliged to pay a penalty of 500 euros per occurrence immediately payable to the party providing the information, without prejudice to his right to compensation for the damage actually sustained.
16. Consequences of deactivation: If the agreement between ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) and the customer is terminated by the customer (cf. article 7), the customer is obliged to export prior to his termination the input data he has entered at his own initiative using the available export tools.If the agreement between ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) and the customer is terminated by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) (cf. article 14), the customer must – within the period stated by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) when it notified the customer of the termination – export his input data using the available export tools.
If the customer fails to meet the provisions of this article, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) reserves the right to keep the input data, and treat them to the best of his ability with the required confidentiality and not disclose them. However, in such case ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) is entitled to delete the input data in due course and to charge the costs attaching to this to the customer after termination of the agreement between the parties. These costs will be charged to the customer by means of an invoice with a term of payment of 10 calendar days.
17. Helpdesk and complaints: If the customer has questions about or problems with the functionality of the services, he may contact the helpdesk of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand). The helpdesk can be reached from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on working days (not on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) free of charge. The helpdesk can be reached by telephone or by e-mail (support@Zenpost.com).
The ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) helpdesk will do its best to help the customer find a solution as fast as possible to any questions the customer may have.
The availability of the services may at all times be checked by the customer online, live and in real-time on the website of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand). In the event of problems with the availability of its services, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) will offer a solution within the bounds of reasonableness. ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) will at least have full freedom to decide on an adequate solution or compensation for its customers.Immediately after the delivery of the service (cf. article 8), the customer must carry out an initial verification. This obligation to verify relates – among other things – to: number of logins, conformity of the delivery, visible defects to the software, etc. The customer must immediately inform ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) through the helpdesk or by e-mail (support@Zenpost.com) of any directly verifiable defects, under penalty of cancellation, within 5 calendar days after delivery but at least 48 hours after they have been discovered.
Professional customers must inform ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) through the helpdesk or by e-mail (support@Zenpost.com) in writing of any hidden defects within one (1) month after the date of delivery of the services but at least 48 hours after they have been discovered. Such defects include – amongst others -: errors in the back-end of the website or software, database or programming errors, etc. For consumers-customers the legal guarantee for hidden defects is 2 years from the date of delivery of the services. Such guarantee can only be claimed in so far as the consumer-customer can demonstrate that the defect already existed at the time of delivery. The consumer-customer must, under penalty of cancellation, inform ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) of all complaints for hidden defects within the month they are discovered, as provided for in this section.If no complaints are made within these periods, the customer is deemed to have approved and accepted the delivery. Under penalty of disallowance of the complaint, the customer must be able to prove that he has used the services correctly both before and after he discovered the defects. Under no circumstances does the guarantee or indemnification against hidden defects apply if the damage has been caused by incorrect or unsafe use of the services by the customer (e.g. failure to use a firewall or insufficient protection against viruses).
Each claim for indemnification will be denied in the event of alterations or repairs by the customer or by third parties.
The customer will bear the costs made as a result of unjustified complaints.
18. ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) communication: The services comprise communication by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) by email at regular times concerning service-related announcements, administrative e-mails and newsletters. The customer will at all times be able to unsubscribe from these newsletters. Since this communication is considered to form an integral part of the service provision, the customer can in no way whatsoever hold ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) liable for changes of whatever nature of which the customer would normally have been informed through the communication but now no longer can be by unsubscribing.
19. Liability: Under no circumstances whatsoever does PRESTO MEDIA allow the use of its services for illegal or unlawful purposes, or for the transfer of data that are illegal, defamatory, infringes a person’s privacy, offensive, threatening, damaging or infringes a person’s intellectual property rights (non-limitative list).The purpose of the use of the services is the full responsibility of the customer. The customer guarantees that he will not use the services for the transfer of “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain mail”, “phishing” or other undesired mass circulation of e-mails.
The use of the services and (the material downloaded by using the services) will be at the customer’s own risk. The customer expressly acknowledges that the services provided by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) are delivered without any statements or guarantees, explicit or implicit. ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) will therefore not provide any guarantees with respect to this service or with respect to the information provided by these services.
Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding section, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) does not guarantee that: (i) the services and/the website will be constantly available, free of viruses, in time and complete, or (ii) the information provided by the service is complete, correct, accurate and non-misleading.
The customer himself will be responsible for any damage incurred to his computer program or wireless equipment after using the services.All statements on the website itself relating to the reliability and the security of the services constitute a mere description of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand)’s obligation to perform to the best of its ability. ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) will therefore always act to the best of its ability and as it sees fit. For further information about the statements on the website, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) at all times refers to the contents of these terms and conditions.A customer is deemed not to provide (confidential) information/details (e.g. an Excel sheet with data) to ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) in whatever manner and for whatever reason. If, however, through his acts, the customer fails to comply with this provision, he acknowledges that he is acting entirely at his own risk. In such case ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) cannot guarantee the same security and confidentiality with respect to the information provided as it guarantees with respect to the input data (cf. art. 15.1).Under no circumstances will ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) be obliged to compensate indirect, special or consequential damage, trading losses, loss of income, loss to reputation or goodwill, loss of or damage to information or data, or any other damage incurred by using the services. This limitation of liability also applies after ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) has been specifically informed of the potential loss of the customer.
Neither will ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) be liable for any defects incurred directly or indirectly by an act of the customer or a third party, irrespective of whether this act is caused by an error or by negligence.With the exception of the indemnification by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) in accordance with the aforementioned guarantee condition, the liability of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) is limited to the amount for which ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) is insured (€ 750,000 for third-party liability insurance) and at least limited to the liability prescribed by law.The customer finally acknowledges that ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) does not offer the guarantee that the services comply with the regulations or requirements that apply in any legal area, with the exception of the regulations or requirements that apply in Belgium, as they apply at the time of the delivery by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) of the product to the customer, so that ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) cannot be held liable for any subsequent changes in the law of whatever nature.
20. Force majeure/hardship: If, due to force majeure, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) is unable to perform its obligations or is unreasonably hampered in the performance of its obligations, it will be entitled to temporarily suspend the performance, wholly or in part, for the duration of this force majeure or altogether, without being required to give advance notice or to pay any compensation.
Cases of force majeure traditionally include: seizure, illness, war, blockade, insurrection, strike or lock-out, shortage of vehicles, scarcity of services, restrictions in the energy consumption, either with ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) or with one of its suppliers. In the event of hardship, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) undertakes to renegotiate the terms and conditions of the agreement. If the parties fail to reach an agreement, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) reserves the right to suspend performance of the agreement wholly or in part for the duration of the hardship.
21. Compensation: In accordance with the provisions of the Belgian Financial Securities Act of 15 December 2004, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) and the customer compensate and offset automatically and by operation of law all current and future debts they owe each other. This means that in the permanent relationship between ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) and the customer only the highest debt remains on balance after the aforementioned automatic settlement. This setoff may at least be relied on with respect to the bankruptcy trustee and the other concurrent creditors, who will therefore not be able to oppose the setoff implemented by the parties.
22. Intellectual rights: ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) guarantees that it possesses the required licences or other intellectual property protection rights for offering its range of services. However, ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) retains all copyrights, trademark rights or the rights it has been granted to service description, programs, drafts, texts, designs, drawings, models, photos and services it has provided, which means that the customer may not copy the services or use them for other purposes than those for which they are intended without the prior written consent of ZENPOST (Presto Media brand).
23. Personal details: The customer authorises ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) to include the personal details provided by the customer in an automated data file. ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) will act in accordance with the Belgian Personal Data Protection Act of 8 December 1992. These data will be used for information or promotion campaigns to be organised in connection with the performances/services offered by ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) within the framework of the contractual relationship between ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) and the customer.
The customer will at all times be entitled to request and improve his data. If the customer no longer wishes to receive any commercial information from ZENPOST (Presto Media brand), the customer must inform ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) of this.
24. Choice of law and competent courts: Belgian law applies. Disputes will be resolved exclusively by the courts of the court district where ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) has its registered office, unless ZENPOST (Presto Media brand) expressly provides otherwise.
25. Language: Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the customer acknowledges that the language of these general terms and conditions is also the working language of all commercial transactions with ZENPOST (Presto Media brand). The original language of these terms and conditions is Dutch. Translations or documents drawn up in another language should always be regarded as extra service for the customer.
Copyright 2020 @ Zenpost. All rights reserved.